Jay Leno

Jay Leno

Adam and Jay chat it up… you guessed it they talk about cars! From the GT350 to the Datsun Factory Lightweight. Then Ace and Professor Ganz take some Skype calls. Later Michael Ian Black talk about his @#$%Box Hyundai Excel. Last on the addenda Adam and Crew take a trip down to Classic Datsun to have a look at his factory lightweight roadster with Les Cannaday. Don’t forget to check out the videos for Jay C6RS and the Datsun Factory Lightweight cars.  Check out Jay’s web site at Jay Leno’s Garage.

Download Link Here

Cars Mentioned in this CarCast…

29 Responses to “Jay Leno”

1. Jesse says:

I hate to be “that one guy”, and this will make me a huge type nerd for saying this, but I noticed within Adam’s name on the Roadster, the space between the “o” and the “l” in Carolla is a bit too wide and it breaks the line of the script. It’s hardly noticeable, though.

2. Dave says:

Great podcast. Thanks very much.

3. Ryan says:

That was great. Jay Leno really knows his cars and its great that he drives them all instead of letting them sit in a museum. I hope he comes back for another carcast in the future.

4. Aussie Daytona says:

Interesting, it is amazing how relaxed Jay is was talking to you and you bounced off each other quite well, it was funny at times when you would talk over him slightly, i dont think he liked being cut off! His eclectic tastes in so many cars always fasinates me. I have seen an image of him pulling out in a rice burner mazda 121 turbo with a big grin on his face. We often say that petrol runs through our veins, Jay has a nos System strapped on his back! Look forward to the next one, well done!

5. Jaime says:

This was a really great Podcast! I had always hear Jay was an Auto Enthusiast. But its more like his passion.
    I’d like to know more about his scholarship fund. I am a member of a Car Club here in So-Cal and we also Raise Money for a Scholarship Fund for students wanting to continue their education in the Automotive Industry.

Great Show Adam! Keep up the Good Work!

6. wtf? I was trying to give Adam a compliment and all my posts got whacked. Is this America? Someone called “masturbating bear” is allowed to flame on Leno and I can’t make a complimentary post about Adam vs. Clarkson?

Don’t be a douche.

7. Lew says:

Sweet Carcast! Loved the sound of the Vette. Isn’t it true that cars only have two fenders? The other things in back covering the wheels are quarter panels right? How ’bout talking a little about auto architecture? Like, the fender thing there’s also A and B pillars.

8. Bdiddy says:

When you were discussing the Datsun and the Breedloves I laughed. You had mentioned “what if there were a gay brother Breedlove?” Well the sex scandal in Portland Oregon surrounds the Mayor Samuel Adams (yes, just like the beer) and a one time intern of his Beau Breedlove. Maybe a distant relative? Keep getting it on!!

9. The claims made in this post are very clear. I appreciate your style of writing. I breezed through your pages. Keep up the awesome work.