Hemisfear

Hemisfear

Legendary builder Chip Foose brings down his Hemisfear to the shop. We take a look at this carbon fiber Hemi powered beauty.

Episode Video

10 Responses to “Hemisfear”

1. I think the Hemisfear grows on you. The first time I saw an image of it, I thought “just another Foose wild idea” but each time a see it again, I like it a little bit more.

2. George says:

How can you not like this car. Only regret is not being able to look up close.

Tell Adam and Ganz to shut up. We wanted to hear about your ‘laser powered electric dragster’ and never did get to hear you finish that sentence. How does that work? . . . .

thx
    .g

3. Tyler Durden says:

Carolla kicks ass.

I love his passion, knowledge, and sincerity.

He is – by far – the most underrated personality in media today.

Referring to Carolla as being in media doesn’t do his work justice.

Keep it up Adam; do it long term!

4. Ford Prefect says:

Something’s wrong with the side mirrors. Get rid of them. (Notice the Miura in the slideshow doesn’t have mirrors. ) Maybe put the mirrors behind the headlights?

Adam is “the most underrated personality in media today”? Hmm… I think Gilbert Gottfried is pretty underrated. He’s advertising snack food now. Seriously, I don’t get it either. Maybe someday Adam will reveal who he pissed off and how.

5. Nick says:

Not the biggest fan of the car itself, but the attention to detail is sexy; the nickel plated grill, carbon fibre stacks, the diamond-weave leather interior is beautiful.

6. Allen says:

Chip & Sandy: Separated at birth?

7. John says:

You can always tell a true car enthusiast by the respect one shows when looking at a car. They look and don’t touch…good on you Adam!

8. Edd says:

The car is cool but the finish is so bad..everything is wrong..green, dotted stripes, and way to much chrome..it doesn’t go well together.