Joe Bacal

Joe Bacal

In the shop this week with Adam Carolla and the Professor Sandy Ganz is off road master Joe Bacal. Joe won the 2009 Baja 500 in his Cancer Treatment Centers of America Lexus LX570, is an accomplished test driver as well as owner of JTGrey Performance Driving School.

Check out Joe’s site, JTGrey Performance Driving School at www.JTGrey.com

For Joe’s Facebook site ‘Control Amid Chaos’ That’s right here Control Amid Chaos

For more information on the Cancer Treatment Centers of America www.CancerCenter.com

And finally for some news on Joe and his SCORE Championship win at the Motorator

Episode Video

Joe Bacal’s Lexus LX570 Baja

Travis Pastrana Barrel Roll

20 Responses to “Joe Bacal”

1. John says:

Great episode. I almost started to feel sorry for the guy with all the abuse he was taking though.

2. Ellis says:

Another cool episode guys! Great off-road edition. Hope you cover F1 cars someday.
    I always love the ribbing! Too many fave jokes to list. “SHOTGUN!” Yeah! We so think alike, Sandy.

Still laughing from the B&M segment – you and Matt killed! WTF, did they take that episode down? I can’t seem to find it anymore. Bummed, but the new content makes up for it.

Thanks again, m8s!

3. Jim Smith says:

Where is the download link? I dont see it under downloads…

4. hJ says:

Loved the comments regarding the LFA. Nice work Sandy. Don’t ever hold back your opinions.

Nice, and Thanks!

Here is my philosophy (Ace too)

1. Can’t easily be fired
      2. No manufacturer sponsors
      3. It’s our show

Now, when Lexus starts advertising – Damn, that LFA is BAD ASS!

And don’t get me wrong, it is Bad Assed, just they could have done better given they were (or may still be) the largest automobile company in the world.

5. Ray Jepson says:

Ace & Ganz,

Again a good show. I liked the interview a lot. It’s interesting to hear from a small effort, like Joe’s. BTW: Check out motorcyclist Mark Miller from the TT. He makes a really good guest.

About the LFA. I thought of this comparison at lunch. It’s like the French chick that had the face-transplant. It sounds much more spectacular than the results. I can’t believe Adam would one…

-Ray

6. Lucas says:

Hilarious ball-busting! Adam should have asked how he pronounces “Modena”.

I expect rappers and football players to say “ga-lardo”, not car guys.

• Joe Bacal says:

Yep I agree I laughed at myself! Sorry, I heard “Ga-lardo” from an engineer at Lexus so I just figured that was the way you pronounce it? No Italian in the blood……I will work on it! Thanks…..it is all about the entertainment factor!

Joe

7. Probably the best CarCast to date, at least humor-wise. Jpe Bacal seems like a really nice person.

8. Matt says:

I asked someone who speaks fluent Italian about Gallardo and was told that in Italian the LL is not pronounced as Y like in Spanish, so ga-lardo should actually be technically correct, no guy-yardo like it would be in Spanish.

• Matt says:

For instance, in Italian the word for horse is “cavallo” which is pronounced ca-vahl-lo. In Spanish the word is “caballo” which is pronounced ca-bai-yo.

9. Brian Chudleigh says:

Hey Ganz:

I’m heading to Coronado this weekend for the races but haven’t been able to find much info on the schedule. Are you guys going to be out there both days? Do you know approximate time/day Aceman is racing? Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Thanks!

Unbald Brian

Brian -

Will be at the races Saturday and Sunday. Not sure what the schedule is so far and what Adam has on his agenda but look for the row of Datsuns in the pit, you will find us!

10. Mr Pedobear says:

The Camburg truck posted is not a trophy truck! Class 7200!