Lexus LX570 Baja

Lexus LX570 Baja

Wasn’t really sure what to call Joe’s Lexus, so now its the Lexus LX570 Baja edition. Here are some shots and the video of his winning Lexus racer.

Quick Links

Quick Link to the Joe Bacal podcast

Joe Bacal’s Lexus LX570 Baja

10 Responses to “Lexus LX570 Baja”

1. Tim McLaren says:

Not really a big off-road guy, but DAMN did that truck sound healthy. Hey Sandy, now that The Ripper is alive and well, how about having it as a featured car in the next couple of weeks? Maybe an in-car video of a track day? I’d love to hear that aluminum 331 at full song.

2. Rrrrr says:

Very interesting and exciting truck.
    Good Show!

3. Gary says:

Enjoyed the show. You guys tried everything to bash the LFA lol

4. Jim says:

Awesome show!! Simple and to the point. An inspirational guest. Perfect. And did I miss something or did Adam not say “naturally aspirated” in this one?

5. Jason in Boise says:

Get us a trophy truck on the show, somebody bigger than Joe Bacal, so Adam won’t make fun of him.

6. Greg Birch says:

Another great show! good to hear the Ripper is running, I’ll do an homage to the old piston to flush out any bad spirits for a good racing season. Love to catch a race sometime.
    GB

7. Greg Birch says:

Oh, maybe you can do an episode on the Bikes of Baja.

it’s a blast down there!

Me on the beach…. 09

8. Stacy Jeambert says:

Great show guys! I am a huge off road guy and I was glad to see this subject covered. Maybe in the future, you could do a show on the SCORE race series with Sal Fish (CEO of SCORE) or one of the Trophy Truck teams such as Herbst or McMillin. Lastly, Adam you need to accept Joe Bacal’s offer and get your ass in a Trophy Truck; nothing like hitting the whoops at 110mph!

Yeah getting Adam in a Trophy truck would be good. I had to jump in for him with Tanner in the Super Cross at the X Games this year. I think Tanner and I called him out ;)

We will definitely be doing more with Joe and hopefully that will make us some more connections to the Off Road guys as well.