Goldberg!

, , , , ,
Goldberg!

Show Summary

Adam Carolla and the Professor Sandy Ganz huddle up with Bill Goldberg and Jamie Dietenhofer of Garage Envy. Goldberg in a rare tell all conversation with Adam and the Professor talks about his past life in the NFL and WCW Wrestling. The guys do talk a few minutes about cars and the new line of metal cabinets with Jamie called ‘The Goldberg Series‘. Then on to the featured car of the week, Bodie Stroud’s Father-in-laws Supercharged 1956 Ford F100.

Episode Links

Check out all that is Bill Goldberg at his website – Bill Goldberg

And for Jamie’s Garage Envy website Garage Envy

Episode Video

Featured Truck – Bodie Stroud’s Ford F100

Jim Rome Catching a Beating

18 Responses to “Goldberg!”

1. WhatTheWhat says:

Goldberg was on, but he didn’t bring a car? Kinda disappointing

2. Hugh Gasol says:

Car Talk?

3. Patrick says:

Next time the ACE man gets on a plane tell him to wear this t-shirt sandy.

4. Chris from Lakeland, FL says:

Sandy, I suppose your are forgiven for not walking behind the F-100, to let us hear it from there, after the extended dyno test of the Ripper’s motor.

But still, I thought my youngest was creeping up on me with an RC car when I heard that supercharger.

The blower sounded better then the exhaust, how often do we get something with an old school 6-71 in the lot. Don’t worry, will get some more engine sounds for you real soon.

5. Jason says:

Adam/Sandy…..Thanks for the great carcast. Big Goldberg fan. Need some advise on an 05 Audi S4. Is this car a money pit? Should I jump in? I’ve been driving beater pickups for years, saving up for something high performance. What do you think?

I think Adam had an ’06 S4 and it was a good car. I drove it a bunch of times and it drove nice and had good power. Don’t know if the ’05 is much different but I like the style of those years Audi’s very much German. Just do you job and have it run by a dealer/mechanic and pay the fees for a diagnostic and see what the car needs. Worth it and maybe something that saves your A$$.

6. Anthony says:

I’m a Veteran and I would never slam my 56 ford to the ground. Furthermore, almost as bad as a person from south of the border telling me to put hydraulics on my 65 stang. WTF

7. Jim says:

I know we got a little off subject but the Goldberg career interview was awesome. I couldn’t peel my earbuds off. Thanks again Ace!!

8. Dave says:

I will definitely watch the Garage Mahal episode featuring Ace man and Sandy. When are you guys planning on visiting his garage? I think it would be cool if you visited lot of car collector’s garages for an episode now and then.

Dave –

Not sure, it’s been on the list for a while and Goldberg keeps asking. It’s more of a scheduling thing with Adam’s time if you can imagine that. We do have to go down to San Diego to check out Adam’s Datsun’s soon so it may be the same time we hit up Goldberg’s place.

9. Kevin B says:

LOVE IT!

Amazing interview and even though his movies are garbage you gotta love this guy. Awesome interview and the best of luck in his endeavors.

10. Alberto says:

Great pod cast Adam. I was wondering about the ariel atom V8 that featured on the new top gear, has Jay taken his ariel out. Also, will Jay race it against a bmw 1000rr. Love the pod cast.

11. ClarenceWhorley says:

Any thoughts on buying a 07-09 911 S (under 25k miles) versus leasing a 2013 Cayman S as a 2nd car (weekend Florida driver).

Always wanted a 911 since I was a kid (34 now) but that Cayman S looks fun