Mike Ryan

, , , , ,
Mike Ryan

Show Summary

Adam Carolla and the Professor Sandy Ganz have Stuntman Mike Ryan on the show. Mike tells us what its like to drive the his 1900+ HP Diesel Freightliner up Pikes Peak and doing drift videos with it. Mike’s stunts have been featured on many movies and his work is showing up in the upcoming Fast and Furious 5. Our Featured Car of the week is a 1965 Alfa Sprint GTA owned by Anthony Rimicci.

Show Links

Mike Ryan’s Motorsports Website is here – www.FasTrucks.com

Look for the Freightliner Video at Mikes Channel after April 1 on Mike’s YouTube ChannelMike’s YouTube Channel

Anthony Rimicci’s Shop, Santo’s Italian Car Service – www.SantoService.com

Video

Mike Ryan’s Freightliner

Short Burn Out

Gymkhana – Freightliner Style

Anthony Rimicci’s 1965 Alfa Sprint GTA

13 Responses to “Mike Ryan”

1. portland mick says:

again with no cb?

2. Shad Burkiett says:

You should try to get Stacey David from the show Gearz that airs on Speed Network. I think that he would make a great guest!

Keep up the great work, I love all of the shows on the Ace Network!!!

3. Joseph Luttrell says:

Adam, could you give more details about your show on SPEED that you have mentioned in the past and written about on Jalopnik.com. I would like to get more info on what’s going on with that. I know Top Gear USA is making it back for a second season, is the plan to air at that time too? Also, please don’t call it Fifth Gear.

4. Jim Dunker says:

Thought Mike Ryan sounded like the car/truck version of Nick Offerman, listen to their voices, and then know they are wicked smart about their completely different subjects (Nick with woodcraft & Mike and cars).

5. Peter Evertz says:

Adam, I know your a European car nut, but I know you like motorcycles also. How about a shout out every now and then for us bikers who listen and watch Carcast. I would love to see some vintage bikes of all types and maybe some new bike reviews.? Great show and thanks for making it available.
    I also listen to your new Ace on the house show and of course, the ever great Ace Carolla podcast. Listener since 1996.

6. Holy crap guys! There is black diesel soot coming out of my PC’s speakers!

7. Shane says:

Great show guys.

Just getting back into listening to the last few shows after being
    distracted with other (now kaput!) podcast.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

8. Patrick says:

I could smell the diesel through my head phones.. Great Show

9. Roman Colpa says:

Thanks for every other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I have a mission that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.