Lexus ISF

Lexus ISF

The big question is over what will Adam’s next car be has finally been settled. Adam takes delivery of an Ultrasonic Blue Lexus ISF. This car is handed over by Glenn Sugai, Lexus Field Support Manager. The Lexus ISF features a 416hp 5 Liter engine and an 8 speed automatic transmission. Too much for Adam? We will have to wait and see for that, but take a look at the pictures and video of his new ride.

Quick Link to the Main Episode

Thermal Motorsports

Video

Lexus ISF Delivery

10 Responses to “Lexus ISF”

1. vdubpower says:

adam come on, get an M3 or c63

2. jeff says:

Should’ve waited for the 6.4L (465HP) ’12 SRT8 Charger. The IS-F is very small inside and 416HP doesn’t cut it anymore with the competition.

3. Shane says:

Sounds like this car is not gonna cost Ace Man a cent (except for the premium gas)
    so he’s not gonna knock this back for something better, that he has to pay for.

car its understated for a celebrity, the V8 gives it a nice edge.

Thanks for show.

Cheers.

4. Devron says:

‘F’ this car. C63 is the way to go.

5. Walfisch says:

I understand why Adam got the Lexus. I may not agree with it, but I get why he got the ISF instead of a German rival. He’s gone through all the headaches of owning a B6 Audi S4, and does not want to do it again. Sure the ISF’s styling is “meh”, and it comes with a slushbox. But, taking it to the dealer is pain free, and it’s a Lexus, so doing anything but getting new tires and oil is almost non-existent.

6. Josh says:

What are you guys bitching about. The car is free. It may not be your dream car, but you can’t beat free. Btw, I think it’s pretty sweet. No M3, but still nice.

7. Mike says:

Thanks for sharing the thrilling video clipping, and also have compiled a good bunch of Lexus IS F pictures.

8. Edward says:

It’s a very nice car. Good choice adam, but its really a rice cooker.

9. Troy says:

You all realize this was given to him to drive for an extended period of time right? He didn’t pay for it… come on.

Gotta get it on, gotta get it on, get it on…

10. LT says:

Hi I know this might be a long shot however, I need to try. I know Glen and lost contact with him awhile back I would really like to connect with him again. Is there some way I can give you my contact information to give to him?

Thanks