International Aero Products and Spectre Performance

International Aero Products and Spectre Performance

Show Summary

Adam Carolla and Sandy Ganz get a demonstration on waxing and cleaning a car… well Adam really gets a free car detail and the boys talk to Jonathan Saltman Founder of International Aero Products who tells us a bit about car care. Then Sandy and Motorator Matt head off to Spectre Performance to meet up with Amir Rosembaum and take a look behind the scenes at Spectre Performance and a quick chat about the Spectre 341 Challenge.

Next weeks CarCast will have more info from Sandy and Matt on their participation in the Spectre 341 Challenge!

Show Links

Check out the fantastic International Aero Car Car Products at www.InternationalAeroProducts.com

Motorator Article on International Aero Products

Check out the Spectre Performance Products at www.SpectrePerformance.com

And if you are interested in the Spectre 341 Challenge you need to check this out www.Spectre341Challenge.com

Video

International Aero Products with Jonathan Saltman

Spectre Performance with Amir Rosenbaum

17 Responses to “International Aero Products and Spectre Performance”

1. Jack Duha says:

Great Show(s) Very informative!
    Nice to see you guys enjoying your cars.

Corn, C, o, r, n, Corn!!!! : ))

Jack

2. mike says:

Nive shop ACE!. Cameraman MOVE around and show the cars, and quit showing the interview. We can hear the guys talking we want to see all the cars inside and out, Thank You

• stnuntrnd says:

Your comment is accurate.
      However, it would require a camera operator able to identify the part of the car under discussion, and where on the car it is located.

3. Douglas says:

Weird coincidence, I just bought a Spectre drop in filter for my truck yesterday! I haven’t noticed any difference yet but I’m hoping it’ll provide me with a few more mpg’s.

4. Jim says:

Awesome show, thanks guys!

5. James says:

Great Carcast. The 300 is looking awesome.

To anyone out there looking to try a clay bar for thier first time, Jay leno’s garage also has an excellent “how to” video as well on using a smooth surface clay bar.

Worked great on my new 650i.

Very imformative show….keep up the great work guys!

6. Ford Prefect says:

We have a long way to go in paint technology. Nature still rules, IMO.

Take a Nasturtium to body shop and say “I want a color like this” (orange). They’ll try their hardest, but you’ll end up with something oily and metallic that belongs on a cereal box.

The reds, oranges and violets in nature — nothing artificial comes close.

And if you’re insecure about taking a Nasturtium to a body shop, take a banana (yellow).

7. Dutch says:

Great job! Glad to see a diverse product range. Sooner or later you are going to have to divulge the products you use on you. Jonathan, you just don’t seem to age!

8. SammyJK says:

Love the show guys! Adam and crew are truly doing the lord’s work:)

9. Joseph says:

I’m not positive, but I think I helped Sandy turn on his hood mounted car cam on the Maverick at the 341 Challenge. That Maverick sounded pretty awesome. Another great carcast, thanks guys!

10. caren says:

The camera mounts for the Spectre were awesome, who did them? Love to use them someday

We used a couple, all were really simple suction cup mounts that were we got with the ContourHD cameras. I think they are fairly common and not that expensive. Check Amazaon… Had to do it ;)

11. schleprock says:

Hey guys, I moved to FL and after 2 years, the roof of my BMW is getting that horrible white oxidation. Any pointers on how to fix this short of starting all over?
    thanks and great show!