Jonathan Ward & Icon Dodge D200

Jonathan Ward & Icon Dodge D200

A CarCast favorite, Jonathan Ward brings us the latest ICON creation. It’s a heavily-customized 1965 Dodge D200 crew cab. The truck sports a Banks-boosted, 5.9 L Cummins 6-cylinder turbo-diesel that delivers 975 ft-lbs of torque. It features the attention to detail and tastefully redesigned hardware that ICON is known for.

Play

Show Credits

Producer: Jeff Fox
Audio Engineer: Chris Laxamana

ICON’s website http://www.icon4x4.com

ICON Dodge D200

19 Responses to “Jonathan Ward & Icon Dodge D200”

1. Ed from WI says:

“Sorry” but that is one ugly ass truck! Love you guys and great to see the sites back up.

• Dan says:

“Sorry” but that is one ugly ass mom!

• Puke says:

I would disagree. I feel the truck looks fantastic. What kind of person thinks their opinion is the only one that counts?

• Blake says:

I agree! Why spend so much money on something so ugly? I would have chose a different body.

• Rex Montana says:

I agree, but aesthetically it’s a pure truck — can’t argue with that. It might be too utilitarian though. I wonder about the mirrors, they seem like an afterthought. I would have lowered the front by ten degrees, and had smaller mirrors, black like the tires. Also, white is a bad choice for a truck body. Brown is good.

That’s probably what’s offending you. White trucks.

2. Scotty Terror says:

Maybe you could include the pictures that were discussed during the 45 minutes of the podcast. I think it would be a great idea!

3. robert oertell says:

Truck looks great Lots of nice touches —–LOTS OF MONEY IN TOO ! NICE !

4. Hugh says:

Woo hoo the sites back!

Lovin the show

5. ChicagoCarrollaFan says:

That Truck looks badass, nice to see the site back up and running.

6. 1BigIndian says:

ICON are absolutely, positively artist craftsmen. Mr. Ward is a visionary. Really can’t express enough appreciation for what they do- from the Derelicts to the Aston Zagato- and my appreciation for Carcast giving us the opportunity to drool/dream over these masterpieces. Thank you Matt and Adam and whoever books the guests (Lynch? August?)Keep it up fellas. Between CarCast and Leno’s Garage You gents are thoroughly educating the gearhead populace about all the radical transportation out there that really deserve to be acknowledged and recognized. Tansi!

7. Jizzo says:

You guys talked about some cool (and not so cool) cars. You should post the pics you are looking at like you do on the Adam Carolla show.

8. BB says:

cool rig if you have 150k to blow

9. Mark Ccoper says:

That truck is bad ass and gnarly!

10. Omnipanzer says:

Jesus Christi that thing is gorgeous. I’d love to have/be able to afford one.

11. Travis F. says:

Is there an economy model????????

12. nice truck, love the details

13. Jeff Saleen says:

Awesome truck. Love the show. Would love to hear more shows about diesels and 4x4s. Keep up the good work.

14. RC says:

ICON are more than builders they are some sort of industrial metal wizards.no tacky crap for guys in gold chains and designer jeans. Their builds are pure timeless American classics. I would kill for one of their Broncos.. As Adam said you either get it or you don’t.